- BCom, LLB (Hons 1)
- Accredited Litigation Specialist
- Areas: Commercial Litigation, Compensation Law, Family Law, Criminal Law & Will Disputes
- Over 15 years of experience
- Direct Line: (02) 9610 6677
- Mobile: 0450 217 901
John Fasha is a Lawyer Director and co-founder of Lex Fori Lawyers.
John graduated with First Class Honours in his Law degree and has been a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia since 2003.
John is a Law Society of NSW Accredited Specialist in Commercial Litigation. He has been involved in cases in the Local, District, Supreme, Federal, Family and High Courts. John has been successful in large scale multi-million dollar matters. Being an Accredited Litigation Specialist John is a highly qualified, skilled and experienced lawyer in commercial litigation; insurance law; compensation law including personal injury, Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) claims and Total Permanent Disability (TPD) claims; professional and medical negligence; family law; criminal law and will disputes.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales (admitted February 2003) and the High Court of Australia (June 2003).
- Registered Immigration Lawyer (MARN 0851270) (since August 2008).
- Accredited Specialist in Commercial Litigation (Law Society of NSW) (since October 2008).
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting).
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours 1).
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
John is an author of an article, which was published as a special feature in the Law Society Journal:
You may contact John Fasha directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (02) 9610 6677 or 0450 217 901.